- Hindi News
- tech auto
- New Hero Maestro Edge 125 Launched With LED Headlamp, Bluetooth, Digital Speedo; Specifications, Features And Price
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Maestro Edge 125 scooter with advanced connectivity in the Indian market. It is also the first scooter in its segment to have projector LED headlamps, fully digital speedometer, Bluetooth connectivity with call alert, turn by turn navigation. The ex-showroom price of its drum variant is Rs 72,250 and the disc variant is priced at Rs 79,750 ex-showroom.
It is powered by a 124.6cc BS-VI compliant programmed fuel injection engine, which comes with XSense technology. This engine generates power of 7000 RPM at 9 BHP and torque of 5500 RPM at 10.4 Nm.
Scooter Specifications and Features
- The new Maestro Edge 125 gets many new changes including new sharp headlamps, sharper front design, new sporty dual tone stripe pattern, masked winkers and new prismatic colours.
- The scooter has a digital speedometer with Bluetooth connectivity, which gives details like better display, turn-by-turn navigation, missed-call alert, incoming call alert, RTMI (real-time mileage indication), ECO indicator.
- ‘Hero Connect’ includes 8 important features like Topal Alert, Theft Alert, Find My Parking, Track My Vehicle, Trip Analysis among others.
- The scooter comes in two new prismatic colors Prismatic Yellow and Prismatic Purple. It can also be bought in Candy Blazing Red, Panther Black, Pearl Silver White, Matte Techno Blue.
There is more news…