- Hindi News
- No fake news
- Akhilesh Yadav Tweeted And Wrote, If Our Government Is Formed, Will Babri Masjid Be Built At The Place Of Ram Mandir? Know Its Truth
What’s going viral: A photo of former UP Chief Minister and Samajwadi Party (SP) President Akhilesh Yadav’s tweet is going viral on social media. In which it is written, If our government is formed in Uttar Pradesh, then we promise our Muslim brothers that the Babri Masjid will be constructed at the same place where Ram Mandir is being constructed today.
We also found this post on Bhaskar helpline for investigation.
This tweet is becoming increasingly viral on social media in the name of Akhilesh Yadav.
And what is the truth?
- To know the truth of the viral tweet, we checked the social media of Akhilesh Yadav account checked. But we could not find any such tweet on his social media account.
- In the next phase of investigation, we contacted Samajwadi Party spokesperson Rajiv Rai. Rajiv told Bhaskar that this tweet is completely fake. Such tactics are being used by the BJP to defame us. After the Supreme Court’s decision on Ram temple, all of us including Akhilesh ji had respected the decision, we also want a temple to be built there.
- During investigation, we found a tweet by Akhilesh Yadav after the Supreme Court’s decision on Ram Mandir.
- Akhilesh Yadav had tweeted and wrote that the decisions which reduce the gaps, they make Insa a better person.
- During investigation, we also found a video of Akhilesh Yadav related to Ram temple on the social media account of Nav Bharat Times.
- When asked the question on Ram temple, Akhilesh Yadav had said that when Ram temple will be built, then I will have darshan with wife and children, we believe in all the incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
- It is clear that the fake tweet of Akhilesh Yadav is going viral on social media. He has not given any such tweet or statement.
There is more news…