One hour ago
- copy link
The Hindi remake of South’s superstar Surya Shivakumar starrer ‘Soorarai Potru’ has been announced. Producer Vikram Malhotra’s original Tamil-Telugu film ‘Soorarai Pottru’ was in talks with the makers of ‘2D Entertainment’ for the past several months. After this the deal has now been finalised. Sudha Kongra will direct the Hindi version of ‘Soorarai Pottru’. Sudha had written the story of the original film and also directed it. ‘Soorarai Potru’ was released on the OTT platform last year, which was also very much liked by the audience. Sudha will also write the screenplay for the Hindi version. There is a buzz that the makers are considering casting Bollywood’s A-list actor for the film’s central character Mara. This character was played by Suriya in the original film. The actors whose names are at the top for the Hindi remake include Ajay Devgn, John Abraham, Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan. It is expected that the makers will soon finalize the deal with any one of these actors and the announcement will be made.
‘Shootout 3: Aditya Roy Kapur will be seen in the lead role in ‘Gang Wars of Bombay’
Aditya Roy Kapur is going to be seen in the lead role in Sanjay Gupta’s ‘Shootout 3: Gang Wars of Bombay’. According to sources, the makers have also finalized Aditya’s name for this action film. However, no official announcement has been made about this yet. At the same time, Sanjay has also started preparations for ‘Shootout 3’. It is being told that the next installment of the film Shootout franchise will be based on the 1992 shootout at JJ Hospital. ‘Shootout 3’ will be produced by Bhushan Kumar’s T-Series and Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefilms. Let us tell you that ‘Shootout at Lokhandwala’ released in the year 2007 and ‘Shootout at Wadala’ released in 2013 did well at the box office.
Salman to leave abroad on August 12 to shoot for ‘Tiger 3’
The shooting of Salman Khan’s ‘Tiger 3’ started in Mumbai in March. But the shooting had to be stopped due to the second wave of Corona. Now once again the team of ‘Tiger 3’ is ready to start shooting. Produced by Yash Raj Productions, the key sequences of this spy thriller film are to be shot in European locations and hence Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif along with the entire team of the film will be traveling abroad in the second week of August. It is being told that Salman will be shooting for ‘Tiger 3’ nonstop for the next two months. The makers finalized Austria, Morocco, Turkey and Russia after conducting various reccees abroad for the shooting of ‘Tiger 3’. However, UAE is also on the list. Tiger 3 will have a schedule of more than 50 days abroad. Salman and his crew will leave on August 12. Whereas Katrina Kaif will be able to join the shooting of Tiger 3 at the end of the month. First, solo sequences will be shot with Salman and then two actors will shoot with him. Apart from Salman-Katrina, Emraan Hashmi will also be seen in the lead role in this Aditya Chopra film.
Akshay Kumar gained 5 kg for ‘Raksha Bandhan’
A photo of Akshay Kumar is becoming quite viral on social media. Regarding this photo of Akshay, it is being claimed that he has increased the weight of 5 kg for his upcoming film ‘Raksha Bandhan’. So much so that this viral photo of Akshay is being told of the shooting set of ‘Raksha Bandhan’. Regarding weight loss and gain, Akshay Kumar said in the report, “I really enjoy the process of losing or gaining weight for a character, as I am able to do it in a healthy way. I have gained 5 kg in a completely natural process. And it also gave me the rare pleasure of eating my mother’s hand pudding. What a blessing.” Let us tell you that the shooting of ‘Raksha Bandhan’, being directed by director Aanand L Rai, is being done in Mumbai itself. Apart from Akshay, this family drama film also stars Bhumi Pednekar, Sachmeen Kaur, Deepika Khanna, Sadia Khatib and Smriti. Srikanth will also be seen in the lead role.
Bhumi Pednekar made a special appeal to the people regarding Corona
After the second wave of Corona, now its cases are declining. Still, the government is instructing people to be alert. Meanwhile, actress Bhumi Pednekar has also appealed to the countrymen to still follow the Kovid protocols. Bhumi is reminding people that we are still caught in the middle of the pandemic and we all need to be extremely careful so that we can tide over the next wave of COVID cases. Bhumi, who runs a social media initiative ‘Covid Warrior’ to help those affected by the pandemic, says – “We need to be extremely cautious, as the virus has nowhere to go. Lives are constantly at stake, So we need to act responsibly. Each of us has the power to contribute our bit and bring India back on track. Let us work in this direction for our country. We are in the middle of a pandemic and this There is no time to be careless.”