KolkataA minute ago
- copy link
A video of BJP leader Suvendu Adhikari has surfaced in Bengal amid questions being raised on the BJP in the Pegasus spyware case. In this video, he is telling his supporters that he has the details of the conversation between Trinamool Congress MP Abhishek Banerjee and the state police officers. The special thing in this case is that the name of Abhishek Banerjee is included in the list of people who were spied on through Pegasus.
In this video, BJP MLA and Leader of Opposition Suvendu Adhikari targets the state police and says- ‘Those who call you from nephew’s office, I have their phone numbers, call records and everything. If you have a state government, we have a central government. Let us tell you that Abhishek Banerjee is the nephew of Mamta Banerjee.
Said- State government will not be able to save the police if the investigation is done
The BJP leader said that, once the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is ordered to probe the post-poll violence in the state, the state government and Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will not be able to save the police officers.
Their names came in the list of Pegasus
38 journalists of the country were spied with Pegasus spyware. Many big leaders, ministers and bureaucrats are also included in this list. These are the main names of these.
1. Leader of the Opposition Rahul Gandhi and Abhishek Banerjee, nephew of Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
2. IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnav defending the government in Parliament.
3. The name of election strategist Prashant Kishor has also been mentioned in this list. It was he who branded Modi in 2014.
4. Former Election Commissioner Ashok Lavasa’s name is also included in the list. Lavasa had disagreed with the Election Commission’s decision on the complaint against Modi-Shah in the 2009 elections.
5. Hari Menon, India Head of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
6. Scientist and virologist Gagandeep Kang.
7. Jagdeep Chokar, head of the Association of Democratic Reforms.
8. Sachin Rao, member of Congress Working Committee.
9. Pradeep Awasthi, private secretary to former Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje.
10. Pravin Togadia, former president of Vishwa Hindu Parishad.