- Hindi News
- ATM Card Block Kaise Kare; Step By Step Process, How To Block State Bank Of India (SBI) Debit Card
If your debit card is lost or stolen, you do not need to go to the bank to block it. You can turn it off or block it from anywhere through your mobile. State Bank of Dandia (SBI) has released a video on social media for its customers. In which the complete process of blocking the card is explained step by step. We are telling you how you can block your card.
How to block?
- To block the debit card, first call on 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 380 from your registered mobile number.
- After that press the 0 number button to block the card.
- In the next step, you will have to enter the last 5 digits of the ATM card by pressing the 1 number button.
- To confirm this, the number 1 button has to be pressed once again.
- Now your card will be blocked and its message will come on your mobile number.
You can also order another card
- Call on 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 380 from your registered mobile number.
- If you want to replace the card, then for this now you have to press the number 1 button.
- In the next step, you have to enter your registered date of birth year.
- Now confirm by pressing the number 1 button.
- The card will then be sent to your registered address and the replacement charge for the card will be deducted from the account by the bank.
- The information about the replacement of the card will continue to be received through the message.
You can download your deposit interest certificate sitting at home
SBI customers can download their Deposit Interest Certificate sitting at home. You can easily get the Deposit Interest Certificate on your registered email id in 4 steps. Interest Deposit Certificate is the details of the interest received by the bank to the customer on his FD and savings account in a financial year. Know here how you can achieve it.
- First of all open SBI Quick app and go to ‘Without login section’.
- After that now go to Account Services. Then click on ‘Deposit interest’.
- Enter your details and set a password.
- After this deposit interest certificate will be received on your registered email id.
There is more news…