Power bank explodes while charging mobile, youth dies, villagers in panic after accident | While charging the mobile, the power bank exploded as soon as you put your hand on the power bank; Panic in the village of Umaria due to the accident

Advertisement

Umaria2 hours ago

The badly injured youth was taken to the hospital, where the doctor declared him brought dead.

The youth died due to sudden burst of power bank while charging mobile in Chhapraud village under Manpur police station area of ​​Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh. There is an atmosphere of panic in the village after this sudden accident. Villagers are scared about the quality of mobiles and power banks.

Advertisement

Villagers told that on Friday morning, about 30 years old Ramsahel Pal father Pappu Pal, resident of Chhapraud village, was charging mobile from the power bank. Suddenly the power bank exploded. Ramsahel was charging mobile from power bank and kept it in hand when suddenly it exploded. The youth was seriously injured after the accident. He was taken to the hospital for treatment where doctors declared him brought dead.

There is more news…

Source link

Advertisement

Leave a Reply