- Hindi News
- CoWIN Vaccine Registration Slot Booking Update; New Feature Added By Government On Covid Vaccine Portal
The central government has added a new feature on the Kovin portal. With this, if any mistake has been made in the vaccination certificate of the person who got the vaccine, then now you can correct it through the Kovin portal. Through this, mistakes related to name, date of birth or gender can be rectified. Vikas Sheel, Additional Secretary, Union Health Ministry gave this information on Wednesday.
Correction can be done through these steps
1. First of all go to http://cowin.gov.in.
2. After this, the person who has got the vaccine will have to log in with the registered mobile number.
3. Click on the option ‘Raise an issue’.
4. There will be an option for correction in name, year of birth and gender. Correction can be done by ticking it.
(For correction of multiple vaccinate members from one mobile, the member’s details have to be selected)
Vaccination status in the country
- So far 23 crore 90 lakh 58 thousand 360 doses of corona vaccine have been given in the country. In this, 99.95 lakh healthcare workers have been given the first dose and 68.91 lakh have been given both doses. Similarly, 1.63 crore frontline workers have been given the first dose and 87.26 lakh people have been given both doses.
- The first dose of vaccine has been given to 3.17 crore people in the age group of 18 to 44 years in the country. Of these, 3.16 lakh people have received both the doses. At the same time, 7.25 crore people between 45 and 60 years have received the first dose of the vaccine. Of these, 1.15 crore people have taken both doses of the vaccine.
- Senior citizens i.e. 6.12 crore people above 6 years of age have been given the first dose of corona vaccine. Of these, 1.94 crore people have taken both the doses of the vaccine.
There is more news…