Troubled by Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Lucknow10 minutes agoWriters: Vinod Mishra
- Copy link
The photo is from Monday. BJP national organization minister BL Santosh had a review meeting with party officials.
The churning has started in the BJP regarding the assembly elections to be held in Uttar Pradesh next year. Party’s National Organization Minister BL Santosh, who reached Uttar Pradesh on a two-day tour, met more than 12 ministers including Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya, Dinesh Sharma on Tuesday. He asked the ministers questions about the functioning of the government and coordination with the organization. Sources in Bhaskar said that almost every minister has been asked 10 questions. The most important question among them was that if elections are held now, what will be the results? What will be the position of BJP? Apart from this, he also asked the ministers that why are the MLAs of the party angry with the government?
With these 10 questions, the organization minister took stock of UP
1. If elections are held at this time what will be the result
2. How is the coordination between the government and the organization?
3. How is the organization doing in the state?
4. How is your rapport with the MPs and MLAs of your area? What is the reason for the displeasure of the legislators with the government?
6. What are you preparing for the 2022 assembly elections?
7. What has been your participation in the organization’s programs?
8. What problems arise in the department that is responsible for it?
9. What do you believe to be the reason for poor performance in panchayat elections?
10. How can the negativity spread due to covid be reduced? What are the expectations of the people from the government?
Issues of displeasure of workers also arose in meeting ministers
According to BJP sources, there was a discussion with the ministers regarding the displeasure of the workers in the meeting and have also sought their opinion on how the displeasure can be overcome.
The minister had reached with him the details of the work. There is dissatisfaction and resentment among the workers due to neglect of the workers and non-cooperation of the organization on behalf of the government. Assembly elections are close in UP. In such a situation, the displeasure of party workers is very challenging for the party.
Mantra for BJP’s victory in 2022
In a meeting with ministers, BL Santosh talked about the enthusiasm of the workers for the big victory in the 2022 assembly, filling up the vacant corporations / commissions soon. After meeting in BL Santosh, UP Deputy CM Keshav Maurya while talking to reporters said that “this meeting has been held to strengthen the organization. This meeting was to strengthen the organizational structure for better results in 2022.” .”