Apara Ekadashi 2021: According to the Panchang, Apara Ekadashi will be fasted on 6 June in the year 2021. According to the Hindi calendar, the fast of Apara Ekadashi is observed every year on the Ekadashi date of Krishna Paksha of Jyestha month. According to religious beliefs, Apara Ekadashi means immense virtue. That is, by worshiping Lord Vishnu on this day, by observing and observing fast, a person attains immense virtue. That is why this Ekadashi is called Apara Ekadashi.
According to religious beliefs, a person who observes fast on the day of Apara Ekadashi worships Lord Vishnu in a legal manner, Lord Vishnu fulfills all his wishes. He attains honor, wealth, splendor and health in life.
Placenta Ekadashi of good
- Ekadashi The date of Start: On 05 June 2021 from 04:07 in the morning
- Ekadashi The date of ending: 06 June 2021 at 06:19
- Ekadashi fast Pass Time: On June 7, 2021 from 05:12 to 07:59
Placenta Ekadashi prayer material Of Complete List
- Picture or statue of Lord Vishnu
- Akshat, sandalwood, coconut, betel nut, cloves
- Incense, Deep, Ghee, Flower
- Panchamrit, Tulsi Dal, Sweets, Fruits
Placenta Ekadashi prayer– Method
Get up early in the morning and retire from routine work and bath etc. After that, light a lamp in the place of worship or temple of the house. Take the vow of fast. Now get Lord Vishnu anointed with Ganga water. Offer flowers and Tulsi Dal to Lord Vishnu. Offer basil and sweetmeat in the bhog of Lord Vishnu. Along with Lord Vishnu, worship Goddess Lakshmi as well. Performing aarti while meditating on Lord Vishnu.