- Hindi news
- Tech auto
- WhatsApp Logout Feature; WhatsApp Bringing New Feature, Will Be Able To Logout Like Facebook Instagram
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
- It will soon be rolled out for both Android and iOS devices.
- Currently, there is an option of delete account on the app, which completely closes the account.
If you are worried about the notifications coming all day on WhatsApp, then a very useful feature has come in WhatsApp. With the help of this feature, you will be able to take a break from the app and return again whenever you want. Let’s know which is this feature ….
Logout can be done like Facebook-Instagram
- According to a new report by WaBetaInfo, a site that tracks updates and features of WhatsApp, all users will soon have a logout feature in WhatsApp. There was a demand for this new feature from many times. Let us know that with the help of this new feature, users will now be able to logout WhatsApp like Facebook and Instagram.
- WhatsApp has given the feature version of Logout in 126.96.36.199. However, it may also be a version of WhatsApp in a user’s smartphone but has not given the logout feature in its app. This is because this feature has not yet been made public for everyone.
- It is expected that after the logout option comes, the option of delete account can end. A user’s WhatsApp account with a delete account is closed forever.
Already logout feature in Web WhatsApp
Currently, for general users, WhatsApp has only logout feature in web version. To login on the web WhatsApp, you have to go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ and scan the QR code from your smartphone. After this, these steps are to be followed to log out.
- Click on the three vertical dots at the top in the side (left) of the chats.
- A menu will open, click on the Logout option at the bottom.
Apart from this, you can also logout on web WhatsApp through your smartphone.
- In Android, click on the three vertical dot on the top on WhatsApp and click on WhatsApp web there.
- Go to Settings in iOS and click on WhatsApp / Desktop. Click Logout from All Devices.