Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
New Delhi8 minutes ago
- Copy link
PM Modi tweeted that he has left for Kochi.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a tour of Tamil Nadu and Kerala today. He informed about it by tweeting in the morning. During this time, the Prime Minister will launch several development works. As per the schedule, the Prime Minister will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of several projects in Chennai at around 11:15 am. During this time, he will also hand over the Hi-Tech Arjun Tank to the army. After this, he will reach Kochi at around 3:30 pm and will also launch several projects here.
Will launch these projects in chennai
– Chennai Metro Rail Phase-1 Extension to be inaugurated.
– Inauguration of Railway Electrification.
– The army will be assigned the Arjuna Main Battle Tank (MK-1A).
– The foundation for renovation, extension and mordenization of the Grand Anicut Canal System will be laid.
These plans will start in Kochi
BPCL’s Rs 6,000 crore propylene derivatives petrochemicals project in Kochi.
– International Cruise Terminal Sagarika at Cochin Port costing Rs.25 crores.
– To lay the foundation stone for the renovation and extension work of Cochin Port.