Samsung Galaxy F62 With Quad Rear Cameras, 7,000mAh Battery Launched in India: Price, Specifications | Samsung Galaxy F62 launch, will be able to be used throughout the year by giving 70% price, learn price and offers

Advertisement

  • Hindi news
  • Tech auto
  • Samsung Galaxy F62 With Quad Rear Cameras, 7,000mAh Battery Launched In India: Price, Specifications

Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads

New Delhi5 minutes ago

  • Copy link
  • The phone has been launched in two variants, both will get 128 GB of storage.
  • It has a 7000mAh battery, which supports 25W fast charging

Samsung has launched the new Galaxy F62 smartphone in the Indian market. This is the company’s second smartphone in the F-series. The phone comes with a punch-hole display design and four rear cameras. The most important thing is that it has a large battery of 7000 mAh. The phone comes with an octa-core Exynos 9825 processor, which was also seen in the Galaxy Note 10 series launched in 2019. Let’s know how much the price of the phone is and what special features are going to be available in it ….

Samsung Galaxy F62: Price and Offers in India

  • The phone has been launched in two variants. Its base variant will get 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage, its price is Rs 23,999. The top variant will get 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage and is priced at Rs 25,999.
  • Both are available in Laser Blue, Laser Green and Laser Gray color options. The sale of the phone will start from February 22, it can be purchased from select retail stores including Flipkart and the company’s online store, as well as Reliance Digital, Jio Retail Store.
  • Advertisement
  • Under the launching offer, customers of Jio will get a recharge discount coupon of 3 thousand rupees and Reliance Partner brand coupon of 7 thousand rupees on the purchase of Galaxy F62. Apart from this, cashback of Rs 2500 has also been announced on ICICI Bank Credit Card and EMI.
  • The phone also comes with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program, under which customers will be able to take advantage of the Galaxy F62 by paying 70% of the price of the phone. After one year, customers can choose to return the device to upgrade to a new Galaxy Series smartphone or choose to keep the same device by paying the remaining 30% of the price.

Samsung Galaxy F62: Basic Specification

  • The phone comes with dual-nano SIM support and works on Android 11 OS based on One UI 3.1. It will get a 6.7-inch Full HD Plus (1080×2400) Super Amoled Plus Infinity-O display.
  • The phone is equipped with an Exynos 9825 processor, up to 8 GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of storage. Storage can be extended from micro-SD card to 1 TB.
  • For photography, the phone has four rear cameras, including a 64-megapixel main camera, a 12-megapixel secondary camera, a 5-megapixel macro, and a 5-megapixel depth camera lens. It has a 32 megapixel front camera lens for selfie. Both front and rear cameras support 4K video recording.
  • The phone has a large 7000 mAh battery, which supports 25 W fast charging. The company claims that it takes two hours to be fully charged. The battery also supports reverse charging.

.

Source link

Advertisement

Leave a Reply