- Hindi news
- New Covid Guideline For International Passengers Applicable From Today Know All About These Rules
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Recently, the Ministry of Health had released a new guideline for air travelers from abroad. This guideline will be implemented from tonight. The new guideline will replace the old guideline released on 2 August 2020. This guideline has been made mandatory for all passengers. Let us know what rules the air travelers coming from abroad have to follow under the new guideline?
Guidelines for those coming from countries other than UK, Europe and Middle East
Before preparing for the trip
- A self declaration form has to be submitted on the Air Suvidha portal before traveling.
- Kovid’s negative RT-PCR test report will also have to be uploaded. This report should not be more than 72 hours old.
- All passengers will also be required to declare the authenticity of the RT-PCR test report. If it is found to be false, criminal action will be taken.
- Passengers must submit an undertaking through their airline to the Air Suvidha Portal or Ministry of Aviation that they will accept the 14-day home quarantine or self-health monitoring decision if required.
- Only those people who are coming here due to the death of someone in the family will be allowed to come to India without a negative report. To avail this exemption, the pensioners will have to apply on the online portal (newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours before boarding. The government will take the final decision on this.
- All passengers will be informed of the Do’s and Don’ts along with the ticket by the airlines or the concerned agency.
- The airline will allow boarding only those passengers who have submitted self declaration and negative test reports on the Air Suvidha portal.
- All travelers will be advised to download the Arogya Setu app on mobile.
- Sanitization and disinfection of the passenger will be done at the airports.
- Physical distancing will be taken care of during boarding.
For flights coming from UK, Europe and Middle East
- All passengers must submit a Self Declaration Form of Corona Negative on the Air Suvidha Portal before traveling. Along with this, a 14-day travel history will also have to be told.
- Along with giving all the information related to the self declaration form, it has to be selected whether they will land where the flight is going or catch another flight from there.
- If they select the option of catching another flight, then the copy of their declaration form will have T (Transit) written in large font.
- Those connecting flights coming from the UK, Brazil and South Africa will be told by the airlines at the time of booking the tickets that the transit time will be at least 6-8 hours.