- Hindi news
- Tech auto
- Mi Launches Two New Audio Products In India Update; Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Pro And Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
- There will be no change in hardware other than RAM in Redmi 9 Power
- MI has added a neckband and portable speaker to its portfolios
Xiaomi launched three new products in the Indian market on Monday and with this, the company expanded its smartphone and accessories portfolio. The company has launched Bluetooth speaker, neckband and a new smartphone variant. Let us talk one by one about these three products ….
Redmi 9 Power (6GB + 128GB) variant
- The company has added a new 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage model to the Redmi 9 Power. Its storage can be increased from micro SD card to 512 GB. The price of the new variant is Rs. 12,999. Apart from increasing the RAM capacity, no hardware changes have been made to the phone.
- The phone will get full-HD + display, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor and 48-megapixel primary camera as before. It has an 8 megapixel lens for selfie. The phone runs on Android 10 based MIUI 12. The phone is available in four color options. The new variants can be purchased from Amazon, MI.com, MI Homes and MI Studios.
Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker (16W)
Price: Rs 2,499
- It also launched a new portable speaker, expanding its audio product portfolio. It costs Rs 2,499. It is available for sale at the online Mi Store. It has two full range drivers of 8 W, providing a total output of 16 W.
- It is rated IPX7 Water Resistant. The company claims that it will work even if it is completely submerged in water for a short time. It also offers stereo pairing mode, which allows two such speakers to be interconnected. The company claims that it offers 13 hours of battery life. Speaker inbuilt microphone has been given, so that it can be used as a hands free device.
Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphone Pro
Price: Rs 1,799
- As a feature rich variant of the neckband Bluetooth earphones launched in 2019, MI launched the Pro variant for Rs 1,799. It is available for sale at the online Mi Store. For just Rs 200 more, the company has added many features to it. Like now it will get better Bluetooth codec support and IPX5 water resistant support.
- For charging, it will get Mico-USB support only. The company claims that it will get 20 hours of battery life in a single charge. The earphones have 10 mm dynamic divers. Physical controls are provided on the neckband itself for playback, volume and ANC (Active Noise Cancellation).