- Hindi news
- IGNOU Extended The Last Date For Re-registration For January 2021 Session Again, Now Candidates Can Apply By 28 February
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has again extended the last date for submitting the re-registration form for the January 2021 session. Students can now re-register by 28 February. The university gave information about this through its social media account. Candidates can apply through the official website ignou.ac.in.
Second date of increased re-registration
The re-registration process for the January 2021 session was started from December 1, 2020. This is not the first time the university has extended the last date of re-registration. Earlier, the last date was set to 31 January, which was extended to 15 February. Now IGNOU has made the last date of re-registration as 28 February.
How to apply
- First of all login to the official website, ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the re-registration link in the Register online section on the homepage.
- Now when the new tab opens, read the instructions and click on Proceed for re-registration.
- If not already registered, go to New Registration.
- Now enter the information requested and submit.
- Once you get your username and password, login using it.
- Fill the requested information in the application form and upload the photo-signature and pay the fee.
Bhaskar Knowledge: What is the NDRF who is ready for rescue work in every disaster, read this week’s full form and important things related to it
Sarkari Naukri: MPPSC seeks applications for recruitment of 727 posts of Medical Officer, application process starts from today