You must have read a lot about caffeine consumption or loss of coffee, but today we are telling you about some of the benefits of coffee consumption that you are probably still unaware of. Yes. Drinking coffee has many benefits. like
– Prevention from dementia- Yes, a cup of coffee in the morning not only wakes you up, but it also protects you from dementia. We are not saying this, but a new research has revealed this. According to research, caffeine provides power to the enzymes present in the brain and protects the neurones as well as helps to fight with misfolder proteins.
– Reduces the risk of depression – Research had revealed that the risk of being soaked in coffee drinkers is low. A research by the Harvard School of Public Health revealed that women who drink 4 or more cups of coffee a day have a 20 percent lower risk of depression.
– Fiber intake increases – One cup of cooked coffee contains 1.8 grams of fiber. Whereas, it is advisable to take 20 to 38 grams of fiber throughout the day.
– Reduce the risk of many serious diseases – According to a research conducted in 2015, drinking at least 4 cups of coffee a day can prevent many serious diseases from occurring. It is believed that coffee prevents neural inflammation which is responsible for the development of diseases.
-Fat Burns- There are some elements in caffeine that help in fat burning. Many research has proved that caffeine boosts metabolic rate from 3 to 11%.
– Another research suggests that fat burns up to 10% in caffeine-fat people and up to 29% in lean people.
(This news is written on the basis of research and beliefs. Before reaching any result, please consult the doctor)
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)