- Hindi news
- Charamat Rai, General Secretary of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust, Told How the Work of Raising the Dedication Fund for Ram Temple
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
New Delhi6 minutes agoAuthor: Anirudh Sharma
Trust general secretary Champat Rai said that so far FIRs have been lodged against 8-10 people committing fraud.
The work of raising the dedication fund for the construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya is going on in full swing. On the questions of Dainik Bhaskar related to this process, General Secretary of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust Champat Rai gave impeccable answers. Highlights of this conversation …
How much amount has come for the Ram temple so far?
- More than imaginable. From where there was a requirement of 10 rupees, from where 100 rupees were expected, 100 rupees are being received. It is taking 8-10 days to clear the check deposited in the bank. Whatever figure is coming out of the total amount is an estimate. The final figure will be known after the campaign ends on 27 February. The treasurer of the trust, Govind Dev Giri, has so far declared a deposit of Rs 1500 crore. I think this is the correct figure so far.
Some people printed the same receipts as trusts, created websites with similar names, opened accounts …
- This is absolutely correct. I myself have filed 4-5 FIRs since last May in Ayodhya. On January 30, an FIR has been filed to remove a letter from the name of the trust and create a fake website. In all, 8-10 FIRs have been lodged so far. Some activists have also given complaints to the police at the local level. Now, where 8-10 lakh workers are traveling and asking for surrender funds, even if 10-15 people have messed up, it is not even equal to a drop in the sea. I do not take it seriously. Because, the country is serious and yet scams are happening. Is anyone being caught?
UPI and barcodes were also made for surrender funds, but they also became fake accounts, how to control this?
- We have stopped taking surrender funds through UPI and barcodes, as it is not reliable at all. Technical people have said that it can be messed up. The Trust has only three accounts which are in State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and Bank of Baroda. The banks themselves told us that anyone can scam in UPI and barcodes.
Government declares UPI and barcode to be safest?
- The government must have made some such arrangement in which there can be no wrong. Our bankers say that there can be a mess in UPI and barcodes.
Then how do people differentiate between genuine copying and identify genuine coupons?
- I get two to four phones every day, how to believe that these coupons are valid. Now tell me you are talking on the phone, cannot see. Then what is the guarantee that I am the right person? Actually, there is no way to erase mistrust or doubt. Even if I find a way out, those who have to commit fraud will find four counter ways. So first please make sure about the coupon / receipt from our website, check the account, dedicate funds only if doubts are cleared otherwise leave.
Is there any target of the zodiac?
- No goal set, no thought. It was thought that half the population of the country has to go up to 65 crore people. That is, on an average, 13 crore houses have to knock. People give 100 rupees at least, so you can estimate that Rs 1300 crores will be deposited. Around 19 crore coupons of 10, 100 and one thousand rupees have been printed. Now with the number of coupons used, we will have an idea of how much population we can reach.
When will the amount being deposited start or is it being used now?
- It has been in use since day one. When the campaign was not started, the funds were coming to the trust’s account even before that and would continue to come after the campaign closed on 27 February. L&T has been working there for several months, the Prime Minister came to Ayodhya for the Bhoomipujan program, or coupons were printed for the dedication of the fund – all of this is the work of temple construction.
In Madhya Pradesh, the Congress is appealing to distribute the number of Ram Mandir Trust directly to the account, NSUI is running a campaign of ‘One Rupee Ram Ke Naam’ in Rajasthan. What would you say on this?
- It is a matter of great pleasure, it is not our trademark that we have to deposit the amount of fund surrender. Now those who are dedicating their funds online, few of our workers have gone to them.
What is the progress of construction of the temple, when will the construction be completed?
- Construction has started from Makar Sankranti. Removal of soil for laying the foundation has started, debris has been removed from a large part. By the end of 2024 or 2025, there will be darshans in the new temple of Ramlala.
Former Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy has said that Nazi Germany is being treated in the collection of donations. The names of those who did not donate are being noted, marking the houses …
- We have been listening to Nazi and Germany since childhood, they have been speaking for a long time. And, if the workers have marked somewhere, clean it with paper or wet cloth. These are very cheap and pointless things. Only people with small minds and minds can do such things.
Another former Chief Minister of Karnataka, Siddaramaiah has said that the Ram temple being built in Ayodhya for him is still disputed, so he will not give donations for it, what is the reaction?
- You give for your village, where you have reverence, if you do not give, then who is angry with you? All this is his publicity stunt so that his name is discussed.