Cauliflower is considered an important vegetable in the kitchen of us Indians. But both children and older show very tantrums while eating it. But nowadays another similar vegetable which is known as Brokli is becoming the choice of people in other cities after metro cities. While the cauliflower is an Indian vegetable, broccoli is an exotic vegetable, which is now grown in India as well. Cauliflower and broccoli are still considered to be largely the same in many parts of India and not only are they largely the same in terms of nutrition, but both have different amounts of nutrition.
Nowadays, teenagers are preferring broccoli instead of cauliflower. Actually, they believe that broccoli is more beneficial. Not only this, in many places people also call Broccoli as green cabbage. At the same time, Brokli Brassica is among the members of the botanical family, which is also used extensively as a raw salad with vegetable. It is not very popular among common people in India, but still slowly it is making its place in people’s kitchens.
cauliflower And benefits of brokli:
- In addition to calcium, phosphorus, protein, carbohydrate, and iron, cabbage also contains vitamins A, B, C, iodine, and potassium, and a small amount of copper. Which is considered beneficial for our health. At the same time, broccoli is found in plenty of nutrients including anti-oxidants and phytochemicals, as well as iron, calcium, carbohydrates, chromium, protein, vitamins A and C.
- Very few calories are found in broccoli and cabbage. Weight can be reduced rapidly by eating boiled cabbage. Boiled cabbage can be used to remove internal inflammation of the body. It is beneficial to eat broccoli as a salad.
- Both these vegetables contain isothiocyanates and glucosinolates. Both these elements prevent cancer cells from being produced in the body. These elements are found in more quantity in broccoli than in cabbage.
- Boiling both vegetables proves to be the most beneficial. To make them a little tastier, after boiling black salt and mango powder can be used.
- During the winter season, the blood circulation in our body is slow. Therefore, in this season, the intake of cabbage and broccoli makes the blood thinner and circulates in normal condition.
Read this too
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)