Consumption of fruits is very important for good health. We all know the importance of fruits for health, but very few people know that there are some rules related to eating fruits. Today we will give you information about some similar things.
- Fruits should not be consumed just before or right after eating. By doing this, you may have digestive and acidity problems. Fruit should be eaten either half an hour before meals or at least one hour after meals.
- Consuming fruits in the morning is considered very good, although some fruits should be avoided in the morning. Acidity can be increased by eating citric i.e. citrus fruits on an empty stomach.
- Fruits should not be eaten with curd or milk. By doing this, you may have health problems.
- Some fruits are harmful for kidney stone patients. Therefore, take full information first only then consume any fruit.
- It will be better if you choose the fruit as you are. If your taste is cold, do not eat more fruits like bananas, oranges, pineapples. At the same time, if your effect is hot, then reduce the intake of fruits like mango and papaya.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)