new Delhi: This morning, the Kovid vaccine will be started across the country from 10:30 AM. PM Modi will start the Corona vaccination campaign. With this, PM Modi will also launch CoWIN app. A total of 3006 vaccination centers have been set up in all states and union territories. Every day 100 to 200 people will be vaccinated at each center. More than three lakh health workers will get vaccinated on the first day.
What are the arrangements for vaccination in states
- National Capital Vaccination campaign of Kovid-19 will be started at 81 centers. In the presence of Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, a doctor, a nurse and a cleaning worker will be given Kovid-19 vaccine in LNJP Hospital.
- Uttar Pradesh The first phase of Kovid-19 vaccination will begin at 317 locations in all 75 districts and a total of 31,700 health workers will be vaccinated on the first day. There are 8.57 lakh health workers in the state. So far, 10.55 lakh doses of Kovishield and 20 thousand doses of Kovaxin have reached the state.
- Uttarakhand 1.13 lakh vaccines have been given in the first batch and 50 thousand health workers will be vaccinated in the first phase. Vaccination sessions will be held at five places in Dehradun, four in Haridwar-Udham Singh Nagar, three in Nainital and two in other districts.
- Assam Vaccination will be started in 65 places in 33 districts. Out of 1.9 lakh health workers, known as Corona warriors, 6500 will be vaccinated on the first day. 2,21,500 doses of the vaccine have arrived in Assam so far.
- Telangana 4,000 health workers will be given the first dose of vaccine. Health officials have made all the arrangements to vaccinate the beneficiaries at 139 centers spread across all 33 districts of the state.
- Madhya Pradesh In the first phase, 4 lakh 17 thousand health care workers will be vaccinated in a phased manner. In the first week, 57 thousand health care workers at 150 health institutions, in the second week, 55 thousand health care workers will be vaccinated from 177 health institutions.
- Bihar 300 vaccination centers have been set up for corona vaccination. Corona vaccination centers have also been established in all 9 government medical college hospitals, including district level hospitals and various first aid centers. The state has adequate vaccine and its equipment.
- Gujarat In the first day, more than 16 thousand health workers will be vaccinated. Superintendent of Ahmedabad Civil Hospital, Dr. JV Modi (46) and Superintendent of Gandhinagar Civil Hospital, Dr. Niyati Lakhani (58) will be among the first to be vaccinated.
- Odisha Kovid-19 is ready to start vaccination at 161 centers in 30 districts of the country. A total of 16,100 health workers in the state will be given the Kovid vaccine on the first day of the vaccination campaign. The state has received 4.08 lakh doses of covishield vaccine and 20,000 doses of cocaine vaccine.
- Rajasthan In addition to 161 sites, vaccination will also be done at six sites in Jaipur district. As of 13 January, Rajasthan has received about 5 lakh 63 thousand doses from two vaccine companies, including 4,43,000 of covicild and 20,000 doses of covaxine.